1st to 3rd person crosshair?

Hello, I’m a bit stuck on my interface. It works just fine in 1st person, but when I switch cam to 3rd person my crosshair gets completely useless, as the player no longer shoots towards the crosshair like he does in 1st person. And I don’t really know what to do in order to fix this…
The way I’ve set up the 1st person crosshair, is just that I’ve made a canvas and tossed in a crosshair at the middle of it. But that doesn’t really work for my 3rd person view… any ideas how to fix this or at least is there a better way to go about this, so that it would work for both 1st and 3rd person view?

EDIT: maybe I should do it in a different way if I want it to work for both 1st and 3rd person? I just want a crosshair, that is in the middle of the screen, that when shooting from either 1st or 3rd person camera, shots towards that area/spot where the crosshair is :slight_smile:

Maybe Canvas is bad way going about doing this???

Hi,

You’ll have to transpose to your case (don’t attach it to your cam but to your character) but this is one good way to make a crosshair !