2d smooth movement, not possible?

Well, I am making a simple click to move sample game and I am facing this blur sprite issue when moving at a high speed. I am using 2dtoolkit, but i don’t think it has any issues as I have searched here and found that people have the same problem as well

Game link:
click here
.Click anywhere to move the object

This is the movement code:

void Update(){
transform.position = new Vector3(Mathf.RoundToInt(tPos.x+(vX*Time.deltaTime)),Mathf.RoundToInt(tPos.y+(vY*Time.deltaTime)),0);
}

Where vX and vY are the x and y velocity

You should be using lerp or move towards. Adding delta velocities is going to make it hard to smoothe it properly–large values, even if you are using deltaTime will still exhibit what is happening in your game.

float velocity = 0f;
transform.position = Vector3.Lerp(transform.position,target.transform.position,velocity*Time.deltaTime);

Velocity can be something you define for definition in the inspector.

If you just want to move in the direction you want to go to, you should use a rigidbody and addforce in the direction of the object. (That would be the difference in the vectors of the objects position). If you don’t want drag or anything, you can set that up with the rigidbody.

not sure if this was answered but this i found easy to do…
public Transform Target;
public float speed;

void Update()
{
    float step = speed * Time.deltaTime;
    transform.position = Vector3.MoveTowards(transform.position, new Vector3(Target.position.x, Target.position.y, this.transform.position.z), step);

}