403 UNAUTHORIZED_REQUEST

Hi,

My unity account is in multiple organisations, and I get this error when click on project settings -> services -> authentication :

[Authentication]: Error message: {"title":"UNAUTHORIZED_REQUEST","detail":"not authorized for organization: xxxxxxxxx","details":[],"status":403}

But the xxx number is not the organisation where the project is linked to. That is the number from another organisation which is not related or linked to this project.

Any clue? It's in the editor, unity version 2021.3.3f

[quote=“timbokoppers”, post:1, topic: 886167]
Hi,

My unity account is in multiple organisations, and I get this error when click on project settings → services → authentication :

[Authentication]: Error message: {"title":"UNAUTHORIZED_REQUEST","detail":"not authorized for organization: xxxxxxxxx","details":[],"status":403}

But the xxx number is not the organisation where the project is linked to. That is the number from another organisation which is not related or linked to this project.

Any clue? It’s in the editor, unity version 2021.3.3f
[/quote]
I have heard reports that you need to reboot after changing accounts in the Hub, something to check anyway. The message is concerning however.

1 Like

You can't change account in the hub, I mean it just one user account, but that user account is in multiple organisations. But going to reboot anyway, maybe it helps

[quote=“timbokoppers”, post:3, topic: 886167]
You can’t change account in the hub, I mean it just one user account, but that user account is in multiple organisations. But going to reboot anyway, maybe it helps
[/quote]
Ah got it. So assuming you’ve selected the right organization in the Unity Editor.

Yeah I guess, there is not an option to select an active organisation for your account in the editor (something like switch organisations). The project in the editor is linked to the right organisation, that's for sure.

[quote=“timbokoppers”, post:5, topic: 886167]
Yeah I guess, there is not an option to select an active organisation for your account in the editor (something like switch organisations). The project in the editor is linked to the right organisation, that’s for sure.
[/quote]
Can you share a screenshot of your project settings window? You can also go to Package Manager/Authentication/Configure I’m using Authentication 2.0.0 in this test project.

8237574--1076925--CleanShot 2022-06-28 at 09.04.03@2x.png

I'm also using 2.0.0 Authentication.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your Authentication settings page. I think your issue actually stems from the Organization and Project settings on the root Services page. I suspect you are linked to the wrong organization and project in there. There are controls to unlink and connect to the correct project there though.

8240193--1077450--upload_2022-6-29_8-13-1.png

No actually the organisation in the root services page is correct. You see the there id starts with 'b49', that is correct. But in the console and on the authentication page it shows the id (starting with '90' of another organisation (which is also in my developer profile)

8241429--1077738--CleanShot 2022-06-29 at 17.58.25@2x.png 8241429--1077744--CleanShot 2022-06-29 at 18.00.40@2x.png

I'm having the exact same issue.
I have my personal unity account CT and company account ST.
I logged out from CT and logged in to ST. It still shows the 403 error.
I've closed hub and editor and didn't work. I'll reboot computer now as suggested above.
Will share if it works.

It didn't work. How can I remove old credentials? It still gathers them from somewhere

@cihadturhan_unity
@timbokoppers

Hello to the both of you. Would it be possible for you to send in your ORGID + PROJECTID directly to me in a DM?
We would like to investigate what may have went wrong here.

Look forward to your Direct messages.

NB: Click on my name above the profile picture then click on "Start a conversation"

I've got same problem after transferring my project to another organization. Making new Unity Project ID solved issue.