i am a unity user for quite a while now, expert at nothing, but enough to get along with, i know blender (level intermediate+) ,C#(i’am awesome with the actual programming, but quite new to whole unity programming thing). i would work on any game provided it teaches me something
Its the same for me! I have been programming for years now (mostly Java though) but I never really tried to use the Unity API until recently.
Anyways, if I would already have enough confidence in my abilities I would go looking for a team on these websites
- Reddit. Either at reddit.com/r/INAT or by simply posting your game prototype in the game dev subreddit and asking for others to join you.
- Unity forums: http://forum.unity3d.com/forums/non-commercial-collaboration.17/
- game jam forums (e.g. Ludum Dare)
- teamups.net (never tried that myself)
- game dev google+ or facebook group
- just write comments/pms to other indie developers! It’s always great if someone shows interest in your project and wants to help.
OR you could go visit the game ideas subreddit. There are tons of ideas for small and big games there. If you are like me and enjoy new challenges you could try to make some of these a reality.
(Or you could ask me, I have lots of ideas for triple A titles ;D)