About eCPM and Small Revenue (Solved)

Hello!
I am a single developer and I have no one to ask for advice. These are statistics from one of my android games. Is this a normal income? The Unity documentation shows an income of $ 6-12 per 1000 impressions. I understand correctly that it depends on eCPM and if so, how to increase it? :)

Please give me some advice. Thanks for your time and thanks in advance.

7978416--1024005--Screenshot_1.png 7978416--1024008--Screenshot_3.png

This ratios are very low,
generally my android eCPM's around 4 dollar

I am very curious why they are very low

Edit

You can see that when Impression / DAU is increase your eCPM value is decreasing,
Consider to less show ADS to users if you want to increase eCPM
You can see that Germany has 2.64 dollar eCPM because impression / DAU lower.

[quote=“hexdecc”, post:2, topic: 875447]
This ratios are very low,
generally my android eCPM’s around 4 dollar

I am very curious why they are very low

Edit

You can see that when Impression / DAU is increase your eCPM value is decreasing,
Consider to less show ADS to users if you want to increase eCPM
You can see that Germany has 2.64 dollar eCPM because impression / DAU lower.
[/quote]

Interesting, I’ll test it.

I have a puzzle game and I show ads every second level (one level 15-50 minutes depending on difficulty)

[quote=“denis_bogdanov”, post:3, topic: 875447]
Interesting, I’ll test it.

I have a puzzle game and I show ads every second level (one level 15-50 minutes depending on difficulty)
[/quote]

if you send your game link on private message or reply here,I can test ads system for your game.

[quote=“hexdecc”, post:4, topic: 875447]
if you send your game link on private message or reply here,I can test ads system for your game.
[/quote]

That’s my fault:sweat_smile:

unity team response:

"Looking at the data for the app I can see that the vast majority of your impressions are originating from banner ads. Banner ad usually have a very low eCPM in comparison to Rewarded ads or Interstitial ads. This is the cause of your low eCPM.

I can also see that the majority of your impressions are originating from the RU region. This region currently has a very low overall eCPM and as such is dragging down your eCPM.

After filtering out the banner impressions and the RU impressions, your eCPM for the app is $3.41 overall and around $6.50 for the US."

[quote=“denis_bogdanov”, post:5, topic: 875447]
That’s my fault:sweat_smile:

unity team response:

"Looking at the data for the app I can see that the vast majority of your impressions are originating from banner ads. Banner ad usually have a very low eCPM in comparison to Rewarded ads or Interstitial ads. This is the cause of your low eCPM.

I can also see that the majority of your impressions are originating from the RU region. This region currently has a very low overall eCPM and as such is dragging down your eCPM.

After filtering out the banner impressions and the RU impressions, your eCPM for the app is $3.41 overall and around $6.50 for the US."
[/quote]

thank you for feedback me!

1 Like