Access script from another level

How would I Access a script used in the level, to update a script in the Main Menu. I have a Statistics Holder that I use during gameplay that holds Experience, Level, Upgrade Points, Deaths, Kills, etc… It holds every statistic for easy management including multipliers to find current and next value. Everything works fine during gameplay. Killstreaks are working perfect, upgrade points adding and during gameplay weapons and player attributes customization is flawless. Everything works great but I decided to put a Main Menu LifeTime Customization feature and into a snag. I thought maybe I could just take the Statistics Holder and save it into the hierarchy and just place it in the main menu but didn’t work. Making a variable to drop the Menu Lifetime Holder in it but since it’s a different level(application) it won’t let me place it in it unless it’s from the hierarchy which still doesn’t work. here’s an example:

Main Menu:
StatsScript:

var LiveStats : LiveStatisticsScript;
var KStreak : KillstreaksScript;
var Exp : int = 0;

function Update()
{
      Exp = LiveStats.Experience;
}

function OnMouseDown()
{
   if(isHeatKnives)
   {
      if(Exp >= 2000)
      {
          KStreak.HeatSeakingKnives = true;
      }
   }
}

Level 1:
LiveStatisticsScript:

var Experience : int = 0;
var KStreak : KillstreaksScript;

function OnMouseDown()
{
   if(isHeatKnives)
   {
      if(Experience >= 2000)
      {
          KStreak.HeatSeakingKnives = true;
      }
   }
}

I pretty much just threw this together just now for here purposes only but it looks like this more or less, what I’ve tried so far. All I need is how to access a script on level 1 when I’m on the Main Menu. Thanks for your help

If you are looking to storage those variables you might just need to use PlayerPrefs and save those data into the drive.

http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/ScriptReference/PlayerPrefs.html

If you really want to KEEP your script running. use…

http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/ScriptReference/Object.DontDestroyOnLoad.html

Good Luck!