Access use lightmap property using script

Is there a way to access use Lightmap Property of lightmaps in unity 3d using script?

The lightmapData array is an array define in Unity you need to use it if you used my method.
After you can do something like this :

LightmapData[] lightmapData = new LightmapData[2];
for(int i = 0 ; i < 2 ; i++ )
	lightmapData *= new LightmapData();*

for( int i = 0 ; i < 2 ; i++ )
{
_ lightmapData*.lightmapFar = Resources.Load( “LightmapsCZC/” + trackName + “/LightmapFar-” + i.ToString(), typeof(Texture2D)) as Texture2D;_
_ //lightmapData.lightmapNear = Resources.Load(trackName + “/LightmapNear-” + i.ToString(), typeof(Texture2D)) as Texture2D;
}
Resources.Load must used a path which starts in the Assets folder. With this method your code can work on multiple computer and not only on yours.
So don’t use this :
> Blockquote"C:/Users/a/Documents/New Unity Project 3/Assets/lightmapping scene df/"
But
> “lightmapping scene df/”*
Then use a naming convention as I used in my example. If I need to change my lightmaps I just used my level name and I search the lightmaps in the folder with this name in my resources folder.
I must do this cause all the game is displayed in only one scene for me so I need to know which level is loaded to displayed the correct lightmap._

So first of all, move your folder from “Assets” to “Resources”.

When this is done, your script must work better :).

Then, if you want disable lightmap during a short period, you can for example do something like this :