Add List to Serialized List

I’ve been trying for a week and a half to get a Serialized Nested List to work. I cannot seem to add to my List Wrapper or the Nested List. How do I add a List to my Wrapper, then how do I add a Texture to that newly created list, all at the touch of a button in the Inspector Custom Editor?

TextureList.cs <------ this is my List Wrapper class

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;

[System.Serializable]
public class TextureList{

[SerializeField]
	public List<Texture2D> textureList = new List<Texture2D>();

public int Count{
		get; set;
	}
}

MyClass.cs

[SerializeField]
public List<TextureList> textureObjects = new List<TextureList>(); //list of texture objects

MyClassEditor.cs <------ this is my custom editor

public void addTextureGroup(){

myClass.textureObjects.Add (new List<TextureList>());  //<-------- error
     myClass.textureObjects[myClass.textureObjects.Count-1].textureList[0].Add (new Texture2D(128,128));

}

Here are the errors I am getting:

The best overloaded method match for `System.Collections.Generic.List<TextureList>.Add(TextureList)' has some invalid arguments
error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.Collections.Generic.List<TextureList>' expression to type `TextureList'

For anyone else that is struggling with Serialized Nested Lists, This is how I got it to work!

TextureList.cs

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;

[System.Serializable]
public class TextureList{

public List<Texture2D> textureList;

public int Count{
		get; set;
	}

}

MyClass.cs

[SerializeField]
public List<TextureList> textureObjects = new List<TextureList>();

MyClassEditor.cs

public override void OnInspectorGUI(){
     for (int z = 0; z < myClass.textureObjects.Count; z++){
          for (int i = 0; i < myClass.textureObjects[z].textureList.Count; i++){
               myClass.textureObjects[z].textureList _= (Texture2D)EditorGUILayout.ObjectField ("", myClass.textureObjects[z].textureList*, typeof(Texture2D), true, GUILayout.Width(100));*_

}
}

public void addTextureGroup(){

myClass.textureObjects.Add (new TextureList{textureList = new List()});
myClass.textureObjects [myClass.textureObjects.Count-1].textureList.Add (new Texture2D (128, 128));

}
Looking at it now, it seems obvious but it took countless trial & error (read: guesses) to get the syntax right.
Obviously, there is a ton more code in their but this is the code that is pertinent to the post/question.