Android build error

Has anyone been able to fix the problem, after successfully installing and locating the android sdk and jdk, right at the end of a build I get the ding of depression and an error.

Error building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName=‘E:/Downloads/android-sdk-windows ools\zipalign.exe’, CommandLine=‘4 “E:\Software\Git\Game2\Temp/StagingArea/Package_unaligned.apk” “E:\Software\Git\Game2\Temp/StagingArea/Package.apk”’, CurrentDirectory=‘Temp/StagingArea’

I am using Unity 4.5 and Android SDK r21 (although I had the same error on r22).

I have been trying to fix this for several hours now. I have tried different revisions as some forum answers claim that’s the problem. I have basically followed every unique fix I can find online and I just seem to be getting nowhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Depending on your version of the SDK, zipalign.exe may have moved. Make sure it is both in the “build” and “build-tools” SDK sub-folders.

See this answer: How to build a file for android use? - Unity Answers

Either use Android SDK 22.x or copy Zipalign.exe to Android SDK/Tools

Unity said this will be fixed in a patch soon.

You’re a legend. I followed one saying to copy the entire folder, but not just the zipalign.exe. That way worked straight away. Thank you.I figure I cannot up vote your answer as an untrustworthy noob…