Android Export Pink Screen

I have seen other posts but they talk about a few objects getting pink. However when I export and install on my android after launching the game I get the powered by unity splashscreen and then the WHOLE screen turns pink. The scene is very small and simple and it works fine in playmode on the computer and it also works fine on Unity Remote 4, I don’t understand why It wouldn’t work after export.

" Edit/ProjectSettings/Graphics. And Right Click at the top of the inspector page for built-in shaders and choose reset it should fix it for you automatically. "
Have fun

I reset the player settings and the quality settings (probably one of those is the real problem) and worked like a charm

Shader errors will cause the material to be magenta or “pink”. I’d check the shaders in use, maybe something isn’t right. Sometimes a shader is excluded from builds, if that’s the case, then you can force include it in Graphic Settings.

Edit → Project Settings → Graphics

Look at your Camera, and make sure there are no Post Process Shaders, and if there are remove them one by one, until your scene works, alternatively create a new camera and see if it removes the pink, if not it’s not a post process issue.

Another issue here maybe that your textures are not N^2, meaning they are not 8,16,32,64,128,256,512 etc in sizes, or your texture is to large for your device to display.

Alot of mobile devices do not support these, Infact even my Samsung Note 5 will show black or pink when a texture was bigger than 2048x2048, or trying to display non N^2 textures, even in the PC world, it is still pretty common for users to have hardware that does not support these things.

I’m not giving up. i used unreal engine too but i have invested my time into this project, i can’t give up on it and i need the cash right now.

If anyone else has idea’s i’m open ears. If i find a solution i will post it here.

Disable and delet Post Production

If other solutions don’t work for you, I’ve came up to the other one.
If you are using postprocessing, then make sure to uncheck ‘Stop NaN’ on camera render settings.

It solved the problem for me :wink:

Go to Edit>Project Settings > Other settings. Enable auto graphics API. You can also tweak some setting like DIsable Multithreaded Rendering

[188629-adsız.jpg|188629]I had similar problem and solved it. I created the objects seen in the game screen via script. I realised that i didnt set the shader. I set it in C# and in unity side i assigned Unlit/Texture (it is optional) to the my shader i created in script. and the problem was solved

using UnityEngine;

public class OyunKontrolKod : MonoBehaviour
    public GameObject kup;
    public GameObject zemin;
    Vector3 vec;
    GameObject clone;
    public Shader myShader;
    public Texture2D[] textures;
    public GameObject[] clonelar;
    public Texture2D[] sayilar;

    void Start()
        zemin.transform.position = new Vector3(-7.2f,0.93f,-2.5f);
        zemin.transform.rotation = Quaternion.Euler(new Vector3(-90f, 0f, 0f));       

    public void KupleriOlusturma()
        int sayac = 0;
        for (int i = 0; i < 16; i++)
            vec.z = 4.5f - i;
            for (int j = 0; j < 16; j++)
                vec.x = -6 + j;
                clone = Instantiate(kup, vec, Quaternion.identity) as GameObject;
       = sayac.ToString();               
                clone.transform.localScale = new Vector3(0.93f, 0.93f, 0.93f);
                clonelar[sayac] = clone;
                clone.GetComponent<Renderer>().material.shader = myShader;
                clone.GetComponent<Renderer>().material.mainTexture = textures[1];
                clone.tag = "mavi";
                //fazlalık küplerin meshRenderer ları kapatılır.
                if (sayac >= 0 && sayac <= 47 || sayac >= 208 && sayac <= 255 || sayac % 16 == 0 || sayac % 16 == 1 || sayac % 16 == 2 || sayac % 16 == 13 || sayac % 16 == 14 || sayac % 16 == 15)
                    // gösterilmeyen kup ler tıklamalara tepki vermesi önlenir
                    clone.GetComponent<MeshRenderer>().enabled = false;