Android game, no shadows...

Hello everyone,
I am making an android game, pretty much simple one. I made an enviroment for game, aded directional light, it had nice looking shadows in editor, but, as soon as i exportet my project as .apk , shadows dissapeared. In editor, in game, everywhere. Since then, I am unable to get them back! Even not in the editor! I tried.to change project settings-> quality, to enable them, everything seems fine, but shadows are not here… Is there any way to make shadows in androud game? Game is simple, so shadows will be like jackpot.

And, another question, can I make skybox visible, and to have fog in same time, like to make distant, ground fog, because I am making endless runner game, so I don’t want to make player able to see spawning buildings, but also want to make him see sky…

For your directional light check if Cast Shadows is checked.

And, another question, can I make
skybox visible, and to have fog in
same time.

Yes, you can.

I was having this problem too and then discovered that it was a limitation of the device I was using. On an Asus Nexus 7, shadows wouldn’t appear no matter what I did in the Quality Settings. I switched to a Lenovo Yoga 2 tablet and shadows appeared just fine, even when quality was set to Good.