Android Help Please :)

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me, basically i installed JDK and after that i installed SDK in to my computer. But i am running in to some strange problems the SDK files installed fine. After installing them i then ran the SDK manager to install the platforms _ tools folder after installing that i copied 3 files in to my tools folder in my Android folder.

the files where:

adb
adbWin
adbWinUSB

basically i copied these files to my tools folder and then i opened unity and then went to build and then when i try to build the project its says

Android SDK does not include any platforms! Did you run Android SDK setup to install the platform(s)?
Minimum platform required for build is Android 2.3 (API level 9)

Android SDK does not include any platforms! Did you run Android SDK setup to install the platform(s)?
Minimum platform required for build is Android 2.3 (API level 9)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PostProcessAndroidPlayer:PrepareToolPaths(String) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/f724c1acfee760b6/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostProcessAndroidPlayer.cs:52)
PostProcessAndroidPlayer:PostProcess(BuildTarget, String, String, String, String, String, String, BuildOptions) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/f724c1acfee760b6/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostProcessAndroidPlayer.cs:127)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

after it has done some reading in unity. Why is it saying that ???

wait i just noticed it says you need android 2.3 to build is that true ? i have android 1. something :stuck_out_tongue: lol

thank you for your help in advance :slight_smile:

You followed the guide from unity webpage?

Worked well for me.