Android program refuses to start

I’ve built a game in Unity for the android and went to port it using Astro. It’s on the phone but it crashes when trying to start it without a glimpse of the game, stating the program “has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.” The error message leaves a lot to be desired, leaving no place to start narrowing down this problem. The game works perfectly in Bluestacks.

I tried building a blank game and running it on this phone to experience the same error. I am running Unity 3.5.1f2 and the phone is a LGP690F Optimus Spirit (Found some other details, Android 2.3 Gingerbread? Not so great with phone knowledge).

If anyone could help with some advice or even a way to find out more about this specific error without just an Android “D’oh” message, I’d be extremely grateful.

Simply use log utilities provides in Android SDK. There should be a program called adb. IIRC, you should be able to run “adb log” - this will show you extensive log from the device. Start the log, then start the app and see what comes on screen. That should help you to narrow down the problem.