Android project won't build INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES

I am using the localization package and pulling form Streaming assets folder video and audio clips(swapping based on current selected language)

Before was testing with only one mp4 in the streaming assets folder to begin with. It was working great!
Now that I loaded all the other videos that I need for launch it is throwing this error

I cannot make it build

Error

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to install APK to device. Please make sure the Android SDK is
installed and is properly configured in the Editor. See the Console for more details.
E:\Program Files\UnityFolder\2021.3.11f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\platform-tools\adb.exe -s “R9ANB0YYR7J” install -r -d “E:\Program Files\UnityFolder\Projects\VideoCallApp\Build\Build.apk”

stderr[
adb: failed to install E:\Program Files\UnityFolder\Projects\VideoCallApp\Build\Build.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl1446281248.tmp/base.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1446281248.tmp/base.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow]
]
stdout[
Performing Streamed Install
]
exit code: 1

Found the problem. the videos were too large.

I compressed them down and reduced the resolution and now it works like a charm