Android splash screen not working

I just started working with the new splash screen customization. I have a problem with a custom logo on android where the logo I selected just doesn’t show. When I open the app I see a white screen for about 5 to 10 seconds and then the app just starts. The logo is not visible at all, but when I press the preview button in the player settings I get the correct animation I want.

These are my splash image settings:

Anyone got an idea of what might be wrong?
Many thanks in advance.

I know a lot of time passed, but I’ll try to answer anyway.
I think the problem was there because the opacity of the overlay is set to 0. Therefore, the logos are fully transparent and won’t be visible, and you’ll be left only with the white background.
I can’t check it at the moment, so I’m not 100% sure this is the cause, but this is my guess :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue on 5.5.2f1. Does someone know if this is fixed in 5.6?

Hello, I had the same problem, I do not know exactly why this happens, but I think probably the android can not load correctly, because it gets very heavy, so I managed to solve this problem by making a scene with just an initial image of my game, as if it were a loading screen, I placed a timer and then loaded the scene from the game menu.

So the splash screen loaded normal.