App crash when entering guest mode

Hi all,

When i start guest mode from app via control center app crash. These are the logs I am getting on console

Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Insufficient Permission (to submit GPU work from background) (00000006:kIOGPUCommandBufferCallbackErrorBackgroundExecutionNotPermitted)

CompositorServices Command Buffer (null) failed: Error Domain=MTLCommandBufferErrorDomain Code=7 "Insufficient Permission (to submit GPU work from background) (00000006:kIOGPUCommandBufferCallbackErrorBackgroundExecutionNotPermitted)" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Insufficient Permission (to submit GPU work from background) (00000006:kIOGPUCommandBufferCallbackErrorBackgroundExecutionNotPermitted), NSUnderlyingError=0x2809d3780 {Error Domain=IOGPUCommandQueueErrorDomain Code=6 "(null)"}}

VisionOS package: 1.1.4
Unity version 2022.3.20f1
Xcode 15.2

1 Like

Same here. I’m not intentionally running anything in the background. In my case, I am not in guest mode. I remove headset for 30 seconds or so. Put it back on, error is present.

@arslan_unity590 I downgraded to 2022.3.19 and while the error is still present in XCode, it’s a warning and not a crash.