Applying animator.deltaRotation

I was creating the player, with the movementation based in root motion, and everything was going well, until i got to the running animation, the player was going from one side to the other, but i discover the problem, i had to apply the animator.deltaRotation, the question is how apply it, because I'm already rotating the player to where the camera points, that way:

void LookForward() {
        if(isIdle == false) {
            Vector3 camForwardWithoutY = new Vector3(camTransform.forward.x, 0, camTransform.forward.z).normalized;
            Vector3 camRightWithoutY = new Vector3(camTransform.right.x, 0, camTransform.right.z).normalized;
            Quaternion forward = Quaternion.LookRotation(camForwardWithoutY*moveInput.y + camRightWithoutY*moveInput.x);
            transform.rotation = Quaternion.Slerp(transform.rotation, forward, turnSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
        }
    }

The one way i find out would be creating a parent to the player, that would have all their scripts less the animator and a script to apply the animator.deltaRotation. But i want to know if exist a better way to apply it on my code,.

Sorry if there are any spelling errors, English is not my native language.

ok, the solution was a little too obvious, messing with the animation import options, i find out that if marked in the Root Transforms Rotation the option "bake into pose", all animations are placed in the animation itself, and it is not necessary to apply to the object