Array index is out of Range

Hello every Body I am already beginner in unity and Csharp dev , I got this error out of range , but before will explain what am looking to do
I fill playersObjectGame Table with Game Objects after I type other loop for fill dinamicGameObjectTable with the same game objects form playersObjectGame Table good so now I have tow table fill with the same game objects
on the first table I typed inverse loop and here I try to inverse the table value every Time I call that void
so I got this error
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
{
public void DecalageVariablesTables()
{
print(“running”);
for(int i = 0; i< playersObjectGame.Length; i++){
dinamicGameObjectTable = playersObjectGame*;*
print(" dinamic Game Object Table " + i + “est >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>” + dinamicGameObjectTable*.name);*
}

for (int i = playersObjectGame.Length -1; i >= 0; i–)
{
int x = playersObjectGame.Length - i;
print(“>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i cmp”+i);
print(“>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x cmp” + x);
playersObjectGame = dinamicGameObjectTable[playersObjectGame.Length-i];
print(" players Object Game inversed table " + i + “est >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>” + playersObjectGame*.name);*
}
for (int i = 0; i<playersObjectGame.Length;i++) {
playersObjectGame_.SetActive(playersStatue*);
playersObjectGame.transform.localScale = scalObjects;
playersObjectGame.transform.DOMove(playersPosition, 0.5f);
}
}
}*_

for (int i = playersObjectGame.Length -1; i >= 0; i–)
You’re trying to access the -1 index here, I don’t think negative arrays are allowed in C#, you can create your own class though.

The problem is in this line:

playersObjectGame *= dinamicGameObjectTable[playersObjectGame.Length-i]; when i is equal to 0.*

Hello thanks for help , I fixed that after modify the line wish #cjdev was talking about
{
playersObjectGame = dinamicGameObjectTable[playersObjectGame.Length - (i+1)];
}