Asset that can achieve a sonic game

Hi

Does anyone know of an asset in the store that can achieve a similar checkered planet like this?

Thanks,
Chris

Take @Commoble’s texture and use it on a material with the shader described here: Animal Crossing Curved World Shader | Alastair Aitchison
Then apply that to a flat plane mesh, set texture to repeat, and you’re there.

You mean like this?

89289-sonic.png

For a really simple texture like this, you can make it yourself in a minute or two with GIMP or Photoshop or even MS Paint.

Unity Asset Store - The Best Assets for Game Making -25% off today, get it fast.

hey bro i have got the ultimate kit with which u can make any game like sonic/ andromeda or any sci fi
game with relaitic texturing and realistic assets. and the kit is free and actually its overloaded with many unity packages that had been downloaded from asset store ( its ultimate kit with which u can create modern/ medivial enivronment in no time ) i will upload the link to it shortly ( 2-3 days ) and will add it as a comment on this question ok? also u will have to add my name in credits section :slight_smile:

btw if u wanna help me make my game which is 12% done (a sci fi realistic ufps game with every possible sci fi tech ) then contact me via my email : kanishk2413mewal@gmail.com :slight_smile: i will reply u within 2 days :wink: