Attached script component with public parameters not showing up in Animation Add Property menu

I’m using NGUI and created script components that expose UISprite parameters (scale, color, position) so that I can properly animate them using Unity’s animation system. I added the script components to the UISprite, but the scripts (and their public properties) aren’t appearing in the Animation Window when I click “Add Property.” I have an Animator component with the proper Animation Controller and animation attached to the UISprite. Here’s my code for modifying UISprite color and a screen grab of the animation window. In this case, “Animated Color (Script)” should be in the list but it’s not. If I hit the Record button in the animation window then manually modify the color in the hierarchy it appears in the property list. Any thoughts?

[ExecuteInEditMode]
public class AnimatedColor : AnimatedProperty
{
	public Color color = Color.white;

void OnEnable()
	{ 
		LateUpdate(); 
	}

void LateUpdate()
	{ 
		if (widget != null)
		{
			widget.color = color;
			widget.alpha = color.a;
		}

if (panel != null)
			panel.alpha = color.a;
	}
}

63334-animation-window.png

I believe you have to foldout the UI Sprite (Script) property in that window.

If that doesn`t show up the fields, then you just change color in that script while recording, and it should automatically put those records into animation, then you can tweak them.