BEE folder deletion, over 1000 errors show up,Error messages about immutable folders

Hey, so. A couple days ago I had an error that wouldn’t go away. I looked it up on google and a bunch of people said to delete the BEE folder in unity. I did that, updated my unity engine and it started working. However, I now have 812 warnings and 437 error messages in the console saying things like, “Asset Packages/com.unity.ugui/Tests/Runtime/Util/GraphicTestHelper 2.cs has no meta file, because it’s in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.” - An example of 1 of the 437 error messages. An example of a warning message - “Couldn’t delete Packages/com.unity.sd.sprite/Editor/Interfact/IGUIUtility.cs s.meta because it’s an immutable folder.” And these error messages affect my game in no way. They are just clouding up my console for no reason and I can’t read my debug.logs. If it helps at all, I am creating a 2D project on Unity version 2021.3.19f1. Can anyone please help?,Hey, so. A couple days ago I had an error that wouldn’t go away. I looked it up on google and a bunch of people said to delete the BEE folder in unity. I did that, updated my unity engine and it started working. However, I now have 812 warnings and 437 error messages in the console saying things like, “Asset Packages/com.unity.ugui/Tests/Runtime/Util/GraphicTestHelper 2.cs has no meta file, because it’s in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.” - An example of 1 of the 437 error messages. An example of a warning message - “Couldn’t delete Packages/com.unity.sd.sprite/Editor/Interfact/IGUIUtility.cs s.meta because it’s an immutable folder.” And these error messages affect my game in no way. They are just clouding up my console for no reason and I can’t read my debug.logs. Can anyone please help?

Delete the entire Library folder. There’s no danger in deleting the Library. The errors you get are probably something else in the Library folder referring to something you had in the Bee folder. So delete it all and let Unity rebuild on its own what it needs to have. You’ll just have to set up a few settings again in Unity, but other than that you’ll be fine.