Build errors preventing build

I’m getting a total of 8 errors, 3 shader TextMeshPro Errors and 5 others:

1. Shader error in ‘TextMeshPro/Mobile/Distance Field (Surface)’: failed to open source file: ‘TMPro_Properties.cginc’ at line 64 (on d3d11)

2. Shader error in ‘TextMeshPro/Distance Field (Surface)’: failed to open source file: ‘TMPro_Properties.cginc’ at line 78 (on d3d11)

3. Shader error in ‘TextMeshPro/Distance Field’: failed to open source file: ‘TMPro_Properties.cginc’ at line 126 (on d3d11)

4. Error building Player: 3 errors

5. Build completed with a result of ‘Failed’
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

6. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 4 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88

7. Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: ‘m_CurrentEntriesPtr != NULL && m_IsGettingEntries’

8. Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: ‘m_CurrentEntriesPtr != NULL && m_IsGettingEntries’

what the hell can I do about this?

Open the Shader that is causing the error

in my case it was TMP_SDF-Mobile.shader

Find

#include "TMPro_Properties.cginc"

replace with

#include "/TMPro_Properties.cginc"

Makre sure the file TMPro_Properties.cginc is actually in the same folder

If you dont have the file. Simply download the file

IT FIXED IT ALL! @KBVDev YOU’RE A HERO!

@jortd did you solve error number 4, 5 and 6. Because i have the same issue. And if you did How?

How do I find the Main Assests folder in order to do this? Each game I have has its own assests folder, no? I´m afraid to drop it in the wrong location-