building characters and props

hey... I've noticed that unity has no real good graphics, to create characters and props...so what do you people suggest would be good, free software that i could download off the internet so i can start creating. I would like the software to be easy to use and not to extreme:))

thank you

http://www.blender.org/

Good luck and have fun!

By this statement right here:

I've noticed that unity has no real good graphics, to create characters and props

I assume you mean none ;)

Free modelers:

• Blender is usually the favorite choice for free. It's toolset is comparable to that of a paid product, but the interface is rather confusing and the learning curve is steep. It's open source :).

• Google Sketch up has a free version that you can buy plugins for to expand its functionality. I have no idea what the licensing is though. Not good for much more than props.

• Autodesk has a free version of Softimage. Similar to the professional version. I'm not real sure what the licensing is but I believe it is strictly for non-commercial projects so if you want to sell your game, then you would have to buy the professional version.

If you are just looking for models, then I would look at this thread right here.