Bullet spawning at high Player speed

Hey,
when I spawn a bullet like this

GameObject gb = (GameObject)Instantiate(GatlingBullet, Mussle.transform.position, Mussle.transform.rotation);

at high speed (from an aircraft) the bullets seem to be awfully delayed. This problem becomes the most visible when shooting while moving sideways. It almost seems like they are spawning at the wrong position meaning from a position some milliseconds ago.

Here is also the bullet script if you need it:

transform.Translate(Vector3.forward * speed * Time.deltaTime, Space.Self);

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

Solved it.
I reworked the initial way the aircraft moves with rigidbody.velocity.
What i do then is let the bullet inherit this velocity and add the bullet velocity to this.
Done.

Sorry for the necro, but I think it’s important to leave this here for anyone in the future:

Facing basically the same issue, with a spaceship. Ship and bullets use rigidbody and bullets inherit the velocity already, but bullets are glitchy/jitter a lot when shooting sideways at high speeds (~300m/s) and they don’t spawn exactly at the shoot point as they should.

My current fix is to turn off interpolation on the rigidbody of both the spaceship and the bullet. This caused jittering with particle systems attached to the spaceship, but attaching a kinematic rigidbody to those (with no interpolation, once again) fixes this.