Since I upgraded HDRP, Shader Graph and Core RP Library from the Package Manager, everytime the assets database is refreshed Unity logs the following warnings:
A meta data file (.meta) exists but its asset 'Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Contexts/Implementations/HDRP' can't be found. When moving or deleting files outside of Unity, please ensure that the corresponding .meta file is moved or deleted along with it.
Removing Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Contexts/Implementations/HDRP because the asset does not exist
Couldn't delete Packages/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Contexts/Implementations/HDRP because it's in an immutable folder.
I didn’t remove anything manually.
I checked if the folder can be found by using Windows Explorer but it’s not there, specifically:
there is a
folder but it only contains
What I’ve already tried (on isolated branch copies of the same project):
- deleting com.unity.visualeffectgraph
- manually deleting local package cache
- removing HDRP and installing it again (that caused also vfxGraph to be removed and added again)
- deleting .csproj files (useless, wasn’t it?)
- search for any .meta file related to the vfxgraph to delete it but I couldn’t find anything
None of these solutions worked.
I’m sure there’s an easy solution for this I’m missing out, I hope someone out there can help me with this