Burst-related build error while targeting XBOX: "Native error= Access is denied."

Hi,

I use 2022.3.18f1.
I am trying for 2 days a lot of things to run an empty scene with 2d basic packageson Xbox one.
I managed a lot of errors by removing everything in the project and install 2d package from scratch and then used a lower burst becassue it was giving errors after errors. I am now on 1.8.3 + collections on 1.2.4.
If I try administrator to run it shows errors and it doesnt solve the problem anyway.
I tried deleting cachings a lot of time but still it doesnt help.
Maybe it is a clear workaround to solve this.

THe last error I have is regarding writes to write, wich is impossbile to solve for the temp files, no matter what I did. For me it seems like the writing in the folder is denied, but I cannot solve it. SHould I do something in the firewall rules to this directory or what ?

Something like this I have:

Building Library\Bee\artifacts\UWPPlayerBuildProgram\AsyncPluginsFromLinker failed with output:
UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException: Exception of type ‘UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException’ was thrown. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: ApplicationName=‘C:\Users\xx\Unity Projects\xbox-test\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.burst@1.8.3.Runtime\bcl.exe’, CommandLine=‘+burstc “@ C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp376e48f9.tmp”’, CurrentDirectory=‘C:/Users/xx/Unity Projects/xbox-test/Assets/…’, Native error= Access is denied.

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Any answer can help and I thank you in advance !