C# - 2d --I have two questions... both seem like they should be incredibly simple - script hive mind + MoveTo not follow

I’m trying to solve two problems I can’t figure out.

First - with the following code I create a delay - so the enemy waits a tick after spawning before shooting.
Problem 1 – This delay works - but - every spawned instance w/ the script – has the exact same delay – and enemies spawned later don’t have a delay. == how do I even…? I thought Start() was for that instance of the script? What should I use?

void Start () {
		nextAttack = Time.deltaTime * (Time.time + attackSpeed + Random.Range(-0.5f,0.5f));
	}

Second, another problem I’ve been having is – moving in the direction of a saved location – rather than following the thing that it should have saved the location of. I figured the problem was in update – so I’ve tried moving it to start – the following is my latest attempt – this i’ve no fcking clue what this is doing – it actually moves – but in a random direction – w/ some bullets travelling at a different speed than others…Idk why – The commented lines don’t actually work – other than Vector2.Left – quite a few didn’t actually move at all – so needed to check it wasn’t somewhere else causing the problem

public float projectileSpeed;
public bool hasPattern;
public bool aimsAtPlayer;
private Rigidbody2D myRigidBody;
public GameObject myTarget;
public Transform targetLocation;

// Use this for initialization
void Start () {
	myRigidBody = GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>();
	targetLocation = myTarget.transform;
	if (!aimsAtPlayer){
		myRigidBody.velocity = Vector2.left * projectileSpeed;
	}

if (aimsAtPlayer)
	{	
		myRigidBody.velocity = Vector2.MoveTowards(-myRigidBody.gameObject.transform.position, targetLocation.position, projectileSpeed);
		//myRigidBody.gameObject.transform.LookAt(myTarget.transform);
		//myRigidBody.transform.position = Vector2.MoveTowards(myRigidBody.transform.position,myTarget.transform.position,projectileSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
		//myRigidBody.velocity = Vector2.left * projectileSpeed * Time.deltaTime;
		//myRigidBody.transform.position = Vector2.Lerp(myRigidBody.transform.position, myTarget.transform.position, projectileSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
	}
}

For your first problem, your explanation is kind of unclear, but if I’m right, the delay happens because every object spawned runs the script in their own way, thus giving them each a delay.

For the second problem, if myTarget gameobject moves but you only want it to move in the direction in which myTarget started as, just create a new script and put it on an empty game object, and have it store the original position of myTarget, and have the other scripts use it as a reference in the start function to set the target to that.

If you could clarify the first problem more I may be able to help. If these solved your problems, please accept my answer. If not, feel free to ask more questions!