In my project card objects are instantiated in front of the camera, so that each new card is a moved a bit to the right and a little bit higher than the previous one.
Everything works in theory and I can see the right results in the scene view (and by naming the objects with number I checked if everything is right). But inside the game, instead of stairs made of card objects I get a pyramid. I tried moving the camera left and right and I’ve noticed that the highest card is always the one with the camera directly above it. Long story short, I want my cards to look like in the scene view.
Also - I tried modifying the float that is used to determine the height of the card inside the scene but it doesn’t matter, the middle card is always on the top.