Camera stop following player when animated

Hi. I was making an Orbia-like game for my school project. Cut to the chase, everything works fine, with the camera follow the player and all. But then I decide to make it a little fancy by adding animation to the camera. The animation just change from -y axis to the original position. But when I put the animation into motion, the animation works, but the camera stops following the player. Here’s the code for cameraFollow. I hope i can find the answer behind this. Thanks~

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class cameraFollow : MonoBehaviour
{

Transform Player;
public float Speed;
public float camPosition;

// Start is called before the first frame update
void Start()
{
    Player = GameObject.Find("Player").GetComponent<Transform>();
}

// Update is called once per frame
void Update()
{
    if((Player.position.y + camPosition) > transform.position.y)
    {
        transform.position = new Vector3(transform.position.x, Player.position.y + camPosition, transform.position.z);
    }
}

}

Try changing

transform.position = new Vector3(transform.position.x, Player.position.y + camPosition, transform.position.z);

to

transform.position += new Vector3(transform.position.x, Player.position.y + camPosition, transform.position.z);

Change your camera script to this because there is a lot of things to improve. First you can make your Player public to just relate to it by dragging in inspector so you dont have to find it in your Start script. Im using serialization and private but public is also fine if its just school project. If your Player is being created in runtime and there is no way to drag him in inspector then NEVER find gameobjects the way you do. Its heavy on optimalization. Use this: GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag. Its way more efficient. Also never use GetComponent you can just do .transform.
Thanks to LateUpdate you will have slow delay in following the Player. Lerp makes it all smooth. You can change smoothspeed to fit it the way you want it. Always when you move something use Time.deltatime so it fits frames per second otherwise you calculations might be diffrent on other devices. Time.deltatime makes sure that behaviour is the same on every device