Can I Sell my Unity 4 iOS License?

I asked Unity Support if I could transfer my iOS license to an Android license. I was told they don’t do any transfers.

I created an app with Unity and it was rejected by Apple. I appealed, and they rejected the app outright. I’m not going into details, but the reasons I feel are unfounded and discriminatory on the part of Apple. I’ve found huge issues with the ethics of “curating” apps, which is essentially censorship. I will not be working with Apple further. So, I spent $400 on an iOS license not even a month ago and it’s completely useless now.

Can I sell the license? Is it technically possible?
I will NOT be using it anymore.
Can I sell it for a discounted rate to recoup some of my losses? That was a waste of $400.
I’m just an indie developer. To buy yet another license for $400 is alot of money for me.
I haven’t published an app yet, so I have no idea whether I’ll be one of the 80% of developers who make $300 off the life of their app. I’m on a budget.

I might add, I asked Unity Support about selling it, and there was no reply.

Any help appreciated.

Barry.

hi just looked it up and it says that the licenses are unfortunately non transferable, can i ask if your license is in a company name?? as i was interested?

http://unity3d.com/unity/faq