Can no longer open projects after upgrading to 3.2.0

Hi.

I've been working on this project for months and months. Today, I upgraded to 3.2.0 version of Unity Hub and get the error "project is not valid" when I try and open it.

I'm pretty sure it isn't. The only thing that has changed since I last opened it is the Unity Hub upgrade.

I need a fix for this.

If anyone else comes across this, removing the project from Unity Hub and re-adding it worked.

i tried but it doesn't work

update: i refreshed my license and it worked

1 Like

Me too. Uninstalled it and trying a reinstall.

Update: It worked and I got all my projects back. It did have problems downloading packages from Unity(got all kinds of errors). Shut it down a couple of times and restarted it and seems to work now. So it probably is just a little buggy right now but with a little messing around, it works.

[quote=“ZhuShengYap”, post:4, topic: 887034]
[/quote]
Once in a while, License disappear. So Mess with new Update 3.2

[quote=“ZhuShengYap”, post:4, topic: 887034]
[/quote]
This worked for me, thanks

I'm new and I have a problem while creating new projects, it goes along the lines of:

-- Failed to resolve template: Failed to decompress [C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.7f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates\com.unity.template.3d-8.1.0.tgz]

I also have the "This project is invalid" error whenever I open or re-add a deleted file ;(

can anyone please help?