Can not send network message. Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent

This only started happening after updating Unity (I was previously using 2018.2.1f1). It noticed it in 2018.2.5f1, and it’s still happening in 2018.2.8f1.
This is the log from xcode. Just allowing the app to run (nothing happening or looping on the app. It’s just sitting there)

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Can not send network message. Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Network/PlayerCommunicator/GeneralConnection.cpp Line: 424)

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Network/PlayerCommunicator/GeneralConnection.cpp Line: 424)

construction(5031,0x16fc67000) malloc: *** error for object 0x10c24bf58: pointer being freed was not allocated
construction(5031,0x16fc67000) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

Thoughts?

To answer my own question…

Update (or use) Unity 2018.2.15f1.

Not sure if it was related but I also have “Development Build” OFF.