Can somebody please help me with creating cutscenes in Unity Pro?

Hi there, I am an absolutely terrible script writer probably in way over my head here but i am trying to create a cutscene for my game for my Uni project. I have created an animated video (.mov) that has a voice over narration. So far i have managed to get my video to play as a movie texture in full screen, and my audio works but for some weird reason its playing way faster then it should be. I also would like to be able to make my cutscene fade out after it finishes playing.

Any help would be fantastic.

Basically i have pieced together a bunch of code by doing a bit of research but how much of it is actually relevant i dont really know, im really new to javascript and im just trying to do my best in my current situation. Below is the current bit of code that i am using.

var movie : MovieTexture;
var movSound : AudioClip;
function OnGUI()
{

audio.clip = movie.audioClip;
    GUI.DrawTexture(new Rect(0, 0, Screen.width, Screen.height), movie, ScaleMode.StretchToFill, false, 0.0f);
    movie.Play();
    movSound.audio.Play();
    Screen.fullScreen = true;
    Screen.showCursor = false;
}

To get back to your screen, just turn off the GUI clip. I’d probably make a variable, put all of that GUI stuff into into a if(var == true){play}, and then when you’re ready to go back switch to false.

As for locking character movement, here’s a thread: Disable ALL user input - Questions & Answers - Unity Discussions

That said, as a fellow newbie to coding, my method was to turn off the scripts for mouselook and charmotor. I’ve attached my script below, all you need to do is change the MouseConOn variable from another script, and maybe change where it’s looking for the scripts.

#pragma strict
//Used to switch between dialogue mode, with no movement, and in-game mode, with movement

private var mouseLook1 : MouseLook;
private var charMotor : CharacterMotor;

static var MouseConOn : boolean = true;

function Awake () {
	mouseLook1 = GameObject.Find("First Person Controller").GetComponent(MouseLook);
	charMotor = GameObject.Find("First Person Controller").GetComponent(CharacterMotor);
	}

function Update () {

if(MouseConOn==true){
			Screen.showCursor = false;
			mouseLook1.enabled = true;
			charMotor.enabled = true;
		}
		else{
			Screen.showCursor = true;
			mouseLook1.enabled = false;
			charMotor.enabled = false;
	}