Hi everyone. I am trying to test my current project on Android. When running the apk, I receive the following error immediately after the Unity splash screen:
D/Unity: Failed to load native plugin: Unable to lookup library path for 'lib_burst_0_0'. E/Unity: Unable to find lib_burst_0_0 D/Unity: Failed to load native plugin: Unable to lookup library path for '_burst_0_0'. E/Unity: Unable to find _burst_0_0 E/Unity: Baselib error: <stripped>: Out of memory (0x01000000) - Out of memory (errno:0x0000000c) UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object) Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.VirtualMemoryUtility:ReportWrappedBaselibError(BaselibErrorState) Unity.Entities._dlg_PlaybackChainChunk:EndInvoke(ArchetypeChanges&, ECBSharedPlaybackState&, IAsyncResult) Unity.Entities.EntityComponentStore:Create(EntityComponentStore*, UInt64, Int32) Unity.Entities.EntityDataAccess:Initialize(EntityDataAccess*, World) Unity.Entities.World:.ctor(String, WorldFlags) Unity.Entities.DefaultWorldInitialization:Initialize(String, Boolean)
- I’m using Unity 2020.1.0f1 with Burst 1.4.0-preview.2 and Entities 0.13.0-preview.24
- I’m using the JDK, Android SDK, etc. included with Unity.
- My scene does load, but no DOTS related code runs. So, I can see static meshes, but cannot move the camera, and entities do not spawn.
- I am testing this using a virtual device in Android Studio. I did make sure other apk’s run correctly. When testing on a phone, I did not have access to the log, but the game screen looked the same as it does in the emulator (no DOTS code runs, etc).
- The game does run correctly in editor and in a Windows standalone exe
I’m new to Android development, so sorry if this is a rookie mistake. I’m still pulling my hair out over it! Thank you for any help!