Can't build in android?

I keep on getting this error:

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_181\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=“C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk ools” -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar “C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar” -

stderr[
Error:Invalid command android
]
stdout[

]
exit code: 64
UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

and this:
Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_181\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=“C:/Users/acer/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk ools” -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar “C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar” -

stderr[
Error:Invalid command android
]
stdout[

]
exit code: 64

As a reference I will post a screencap of my player settings, unity prefs and android studio SDK manager

Unity version: 5.6.0f3 JDK: 1.8.0_181. Minimum API Level: Android 4.1 Jellybean Target API Level: Android 4.1 Jellybean. Please help point out what is wrong. Thanks good people!

This question was asked before (in a few different variations).
I will quote my reply from this Stack Overflow post:

The error happens due to this Unity
bug (related to the latest Android SDK
tools version).

You can see in the error message that
the “manifmerger” tool returns an
error code (64):

stderr[ Error:Invalid command
manifmerger ] stdout[

] exit code: 64
There is a workaround, which is to manually downgrade your “tools” folder.

On Windows: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r25.2.3-windows.zip

On Mac: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r25.2.3-macosx.zip

Extract these files into your Android SDK, replacing the existing ‘tools’ folder (make a copy of the original one and save it somewhere, for backup purposes).