I ran my game with unity ads and it worked, but i tried to convert to using google ads and ran into some problems. After trying to debug it on my own using forums I found here I just created more errors… So here is my error messages please help :D.
Build completed with a result of ‘Failed’
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0021f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:187
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:94
I tried running a lower sdk version and a java version. I also tried changing the folder I was building it in to one on my desktop. Nothing worked. Its an android game and I’m hitting just build not build and run.