Can't click Ads with AdMob

I have recently finished an android game and I am struggling to enable my ads. They show just fine whenever I want them to, but I can’t seem to click them at all. I think the issue may be within my manifest file, but through all my googling I found no solutions that seemed to work for me.

Here is my AndroidManifest.xml:

<manifest
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    package="com.unity3d.player"
    android:installLocation="preferExternal"
    android:versionCode="1"
    android:versionName="1.0">
    <supports-screens
        android:smallScreens="true"
        android:normalScreens="true"
        android:largeScreens="true"
        android:xlargeScreens="true"
        android:anyDensity="true"/>

<application
        android:icon="@drawable/app_icon"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
        android:debuggable="true">
        <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
        <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerProxyActivity"
                  android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity"
                  android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
        </activity>
        <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity"
            <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="unity" />
            <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
        </activity>
        <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.VideoPlayer"
        </activity>
        <activity android:name="com.google.ads.AdActivity"
                  android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"/>
    </application>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
</manifest>

This is located within Assets > Plugins > Android, the files I have located within here are as such:

• AndroidManifest.xml
  • com.microeyes.admob.jar
  • GoogleAdMobAdsSdk-6.0.1.jar

There are no objects in front of the ad. My game consists of an empty screen with few objects falling occasionally. These objects can (read: can’t) be seen behind the Ad.

This line is one that I found from Unity Answers and may or may not be used properly here (Line 18):

I used This source (Android version) to create the ads. They generate just fine using the cs scripts, only touching them takes me to no source.

Within my Ad Manager file, I have input my AdMob code. However, I’m unsure if I need all of the information that I have put here. I am using the format:

ca-app-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX

Each X representing a number (can’t link that thing) - is this the correct format? I am unsure or if I should be using the “ca-app-pub” section, or if I need only the numbers from one side of the /.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Any more required information can be given, but I believe this is all that is required.

AdvertisementManager.cs

AdvertisementHandler.cs

At a glance I can see you’re missing at least one thing from your manifest, but I’m not sure if there are any other issues. You need the following line that should go within the application tag.

<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
               android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version"/>

I don’t think you’re using the latest version of the plugin. You can get v2.0 here.
Make sure you follow the setup guide carefully and see if you have any more problems.