Can't drag-and-drop tabs on Linux,Can't drag and drop tabs on Linux?

I’m using version 2021.3.22f1 on Ubuntu 22.04, using BSPWM as my window manager. I can’t drag-and-drop tabs at all in the editor. They don’t move when I click and drag on them or anything. I can drag-and-drop tabs across windows fine in something like Chrome, for example. And I don’t see any issues in the editor log.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Unity on Linux is still experimental, but try this:

1. Install the official Unity Linux Editor Hub: If you’ve installed Unity manually, consider using the Unity Hub for Linux. It can help manage Unity installations and projects more easily. Download the AppImage from Unity’s official forum thread: https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-hub-v-2-1-2-is-now-available.640792/

2. Run Unity with a different window manager or desktop environment: Some window managers or desktop environments might not work well with Unity. Try running Unity with a different window manager or desktop environment, such as GNOME or KDE Plasma, to see if the issue persists.

3. Use the native Unity window manager: Unity has a built-in window manager that might work better with the editor. To enable it, open the Unity preferences (Edit > Preferences), go to the General tab, and check Use Native Window Manager. Restart the Unity editor to apply the changes.

4. Run Unity with X11 instead of Wayland: If you’re using Wayland, try running Unity with X11 instead. You can usually switch between Wayland and X11 from your login screen.

If none of these suggestions work, you might want to report the issue on the Unity forums or issue tracker located here.