Can't get Game Object Name

Hello, I am fairly new to Unity I am trying to get the game objects name from a box collider, I added a Debug log to check for the name when i click one of the four boxes but instead nothing happens.

Text Controller

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class TextControl : MonoBehaviour
{
    List<string> questions = new List<string>() {"1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11"};
    List<string> correctAnswer = new List<string>() {"4", "1", "3", "4", "1", "2", "3", "4", "1", "2", "3" };
    public static string selectedAnswer;
    public static int randQuestion=-1;
    // Start is called before the first frame update
    void Start()
    {
       // GetComponent<TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI>().text = questions[0];
    }

// Update is called once per frame
    void Update()
    {
        if (randQuestion == -1)
        {
            randQuestion = Random.Range(0, 10);
        }
        if (randQuestion > -1)
        {
            GetComponent<TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI>().text = questions[randQuestion];
        }
        //Debug.Log(questions[randQuestion]);
    }
}

I will include one of my game objects but I have four same code different names.

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class Text1 : MonoBehaviour
{
    List<string> firstchoice = new List<string>() {"C 1", "C 2", "C 3", "C 4", "C 5", "C 6", "C 7", "C 8", "C 9", "C 10", "C 11"};
    // Start is called before the first frame update
    void Start()
    {
       // GetComponent<TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI>().text = firstchoice[0];
    }

// Update is called once per frame
    void Update()
    {
        if (TextControl.randQuestion > -1)
        {
            GetComponent<TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI>().text = firstchoice[TextControl.randQuestion];
        }
    }
    void OnMouseDown()
    {
        Debug.Log(gameObject.name);
    }
}

Ok, OnMouseDown() is actually for the old UI system. Make the the OnMouseDown() function public in your Text1 script. Remove the box collider and add an Event Trigger to the gameobject.

In the Event Trigger: Click ‘Add New Event Type’, then the + sign. Drag your gameobject from the hierarchy into the box under where it says runtime only, then in the dropdown on the right look for your Text1 script and select OnMouseDown (needs to be public to be seen).
133635-capture.png