Cant get public profile of real Facebook account but Test User by Using fackbook sdk & app42

Hello guys,
I use fackbook sdk 7.2.1 and app42 for LeaderBoard in my project.
60572-f.jpg

First of all , I use Test User for test the code , it’ work,I can get the name, picture…

When I use the real accounts for testing, the GetName() and GetPicture() of app42 cause error.

I can get the access token and useid but I cant get the name and the picture of the real Facebook account and the score is wrong.
60573-b.jpg
Same problem in the devices.
I dont know how to fix it.

FB login, share function is fine.

I use 3 plueins in my project app42 , facebook sdk , admob.
What should I do?

Error Message : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ShowLeaderBoard.OnSuccess (System.Object response) [0x00259] in E:.…

Sorry for my horrible english.

Is this problem caused by AndroidManifest?
I combined the admob and facebook AndroidManifest.
My AndroidManifest here:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.unity3d.player" android:installLocation="preferExternal" android:versionCode="1" android:versionName="1.0">
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
  <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />
  <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />
  <application android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@string/app_name" android:debuggable="true">
    <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />
    <!-- Google Mobile Ads Activity -->
    <activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize" />
    <!-- InAppPurchase Activity -->
    <activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.purchase.InAppPurchaseActivity" android:theme="@style/Theme.IAPTheme" />
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:label="@string/app_name">
      <intent-filter>
        <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
        <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
      </intent-filter>
      <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />
    </activity>
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityLoginActivity" android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityDialogsActivity" android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.LoginActivity" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityAppLinkActivity" android:exported="true" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityDeepLinkingActivity" android:exported="true" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityGameRequestActivity" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityCreateGameGroupActivity" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityJoinGameGroupActivity" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.AppInviteDialogActivity" />
    <meta-data android:name="com.facebook.sdk.ApplicationId" android:value="fb223700171295186" />
    <provider android:name="com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider" android:authorities="com.facebook.app.FacebookContentProvider223700171295186" android:exported="true" />
    <activity android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|screenLayout|screenSize|orientation" android:label="@string/app_name" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar" />
  </application>
</manifest>

I’ve never used App42, so I can’t comment on that specifically but if you login to developers.facebook.com and look at your app, is is set to “published”? If it’s not then you will only be able to get the details of any “test users” you have set up.

Changing the Facebook app state to “Published” will allow you to get the details of actual logged in users (assuming the rest is setup correctly and you don’t need additional approval).

Alternatively you can give the ‘real user’ a ‘developer’ or ‘test’ role within the Facebook app which should let you interact with that user properly before ‘publishing’ your Facebook app.

If you are already set to published and it’s still not working, it might be because you are passing an invalid user ID. It’s important to remember that when you connect a real user to an app, the user id you are given is specific to that user, for that app. So, for your app the user id might be 00123423432, but for another app the same user might have the id 00283729198. This is done for privacy reasons.

You therefore need to make sure that the UserID you are using is the one that Facebook returns to you after requesting a login (or at least one you know is valid for this particular appin the case of a friends ID) and not one that you’ve got from elsewere