Can't move the camera in DOTS 1.0

Haven’t got the slightest clue why this doesn’t work.

I have an input system that reads WASD input and sets a float2 component in my player entity to it. From there, I have an ISystem that schedules IJobEntities to update the LocalTransforms of both the camera and player (since apparently they can’t move together even though the camera is a child of the player??). I am using essentially the same IJobEntity to move both the camera and the player, and when I log the LocalTransform of both the player and camera, the position does indeed change for both! But I am only able to see the player move while the camera does not move. PLS HELP! I can’t seem to find ANYTHING on the internet about this issue. God bless whoever can help me. Honestly I don’t even care what the right answer is at this point, I just want to know what is wrong with my code.

Here is the ISystem for moving the player and camera:

[UpdateBefore(typeof(TransformSystemGroup))]
public partial struct PlayerInputSystem : ISystem
{
    [BurstCompile]
    public void OnUpdate(ref SystemState state)
    {
        float2 move_input = SystemAPI.GetSingleton<PlayerInput>().move_input;
        float delta_time = SystemAPI.Time.DeltaTime;

new PlayerMoveJob
        {
            delta_time = delta_time,
            move_input = move_input,
        }.Schedule();

new CameraMoveJob
        {
            delta_time = delta_time,
            move_input = move_input,
        }.Schedule();
    }
}
[BurstCompile]
public partial struct PlayerMoveJob : IJobEntity
{
    public float delta_time;
    public float2 move_input;

[BurstCompile]
    void Execute(ref LocalTransform transform, in PlayerInput player_input)
    {
        transform.Position.xz += move_input * 5 * delta_time;
    }
}
[BurstCompile]
public partial struct CameraMoveJob : IJobEntity
{
    public float delta_time;
    public float2 move_input;

[BurstCompile]
    void Execute(ref LocalTransform transform, in CameraID camera)
    {
        transform.Position.xz += move_input * 5 * delta_time;
    }
}

NOTE:

PlayerInput is the component that gets the WASD events and CameraID is just a component I attached to the camera to uniquely identify it. Also, I created a separate camera object because I thought that the main camera could be causing an issue. ALSO, the camera is not set to static so that is not the issue. Thanks again.

EDIT:

I just tried taking the camera out of the player entity so that the camera isn’t a child of the player. I thought that the LocalTransform might be the issue because of the child-parent relationship, but I ran into the same issue.

Can you share a screenshot from the entity components inspector for this camera entity?
I ask this because Camera as an entity is a news for me, didn’t know it exists already.

But if you can’t see any camera-spicific components on there it may turn out that you are moving an entity with CameraID while actual rendering Camera is not an entity and this is why it stands still.