Can't Select Material in material window

Hi I downloaded Unity 2019.3.12f1 for work but its having a lot of problems selecting materials in the popup window. Maybe 10% of the time I can use the mouse to select a material after clicking the little circle on the right and finding the material I need. The other 90% I have to type the exact name of the material and use the up and down arrows to get to it(left and right don’t work). I’ve tried reinstalling, installing on two different computers, and getting all the latest updates on my PC. My work requires this build so I was hoping to get some help with this if there is something that can be done to fix it

2020.2.7f1 same issue. Do You find bug on issue tracker?