Card flipping over time

I’m trying to have a gameobject appear on screen rotate around the Z axis a number of times, start to slow down and then stop facing the camera (original Z 0 or Z 180, whichever is easier). (A playing card that changes it’s value each time it flips over, then stops to show the final card)
something along these lines:

public int flipTimes = 8;
    public float RotationSpeed = 150;
    public Material[] cardFaces;
    public int finalValue;

// Update is called once per frame
    void Update()
    {
        if(Mathf.Abs(transform.eulerAngles.z) > 175){flipTimes--; transform.Rotate(Vector3.forward *0);}        //was one flip made, set rotation to zero
        // insert code to change material so face card changes using cardFaces array
        // randomCard = Random.Range(1, cardFaces.Length);
        // transform.GetComponent<MeshRenderer>().material = cardFaces[randomCard];
        if(flipTimes < 4){RotationSpeed -= RotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime;}     //if the number of flips is getting to the end, slow down the card
        if(flipTimes < 1 && transform.eulerAngles.z < 5)                        //if the flip count is over and the card is facing the camera, stop spinning and record final value
        {
            RotationSpeed = 0;
            finalValue = randomCard; 
        }     
        else
        (
            transform.Rotate ( Vector3.forward * ( RotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime ) );      //keep rotating at speed if required
        )
    }

Any help getting this to run (smoothly) would be much appreciated. I’ve been working on it for a while, but I am quite rusty and don’t have a ton of experience.

thanks

I got something working so I thought I’d put what I have working here in case anyone else wants it.

public bool rotating;
    private int flipCount = 4;

private void Update()
    {
        if(!rotating)
        {
            if(flipCount > 0)
            {
                rotating=true;
                StartCoroutine(RotatePlatform(180));
                flipCount--;
            }
        }
    }

private IEnumerator RotatePlatform(float dir)
    {
        Vector3 target = new Vector3(transform.eulerAngles.x,transform.eulerAngles.y, (transform.eulerAngles.z + dir + 360) % 360);
        while(Mathf.Abs(transform.eulerAngles.z - target.z) >= Mathf.Abs(dir * Time.deltaTime))
        {
            transform.Rotate(new Vector3(0,0,dir) * Time.deltaTime);
            yield return null;
        }
        transform.eulerAngles = target;
        rotating = false;
    }

I’ll still have to add the material code, but that shouldn’t be too bad.