Change camera on text click?

For my main menu of my game I thought it would be good if I had different 3D texts saying select mission, options and quit, and if you click one of them it changes do a different camera or changes the current camera to a different position showing more options. Can someone show me how to do this?

Create a new camera. When you click your 3D Text to select one of your menu options Enable the Camera you want enabled and disable the other.

NGUI is a game user interface designed by tasharen entertainment. it’s a plugin I use for creating GUIs. You can buy it on the asset store, or you can create your own GUI setup. Regardless, since you don’t have NGUI you need to write your own code to handle turning the camera on and off. for example… if using a mouse and considering you are writing in C#:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class CameraChange : MonoBehaviour {

public Camera camera1;
    public Camera camera2;
    RaycastHit hit;
    public GameObject text3D; // this is your 3d text object to click to turn off one camera and turn on the other.  Make sure it has a collider on it.

void Start() {
    camera1.enabled = true;
    camera2.enabled = false;
    }

void Update() {

if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0))
                {
                    Ray ray = Camera.mainCamera.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition);
                    if (Physics.Raycast(ray, out hit))
                    {

if (hit.collider.gameObject == text3D) {
    camera1.enabled = false;
    camera2.enabled = true;
    }
    }
    }
    }
}