[Cloud code, remote config and override] Error regarding daily rewards at sample use cases

hello,
i apologize beforehand that i dont have any coding experience though i try to make some simple games with unity

• so i want to add daily rewards to my game and i followed this sample case : sample use cases

• i added the scripts and followed the steps and steps, but somehow im lost at adding the cloud code scripts to unity cloud code dashboard

• i uploaded all the cloud code scripts in cloud code folder in daily rewards: dailyrewards_claim, dailyrewards_getstatus, dailyrewards_resetevent
    but im not sure if this is the right thing to do, but i did

• i also face problems on deciding what are the parameters and value to assign on each script :smiling_face_with_tear: , but i still tried

• the parameters and values i assigned:

• it shows this error on dailyrewards_claim:

Invocation Error
------------------------------
Error: {"status":4,"name":"AlreadyClaimedError","message":"Daily Rewards already claimed for today.","retryAfter":null,"details":""}

at transformAndThrowCaughtError (DailyRewards_Claim.js:269:9)
at module.exports (DailyRewards_Claim.js:55:85)

and this error in unity:
DeserializationException: Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Int32'. Path 'daysRemaining', line 1, position 37.

are there anything i can do to fix? and what should i do next? what should i put on remote config dan override?
i tried to find online tutorial to no avail and it left me hanging :smiling_face_with_tear:
any detailed help would be appreciated since im not good with coding, thank you so much