Collider not working, rigidbody attached to player,Collider not working even with rigidbody to player

I have a scene with the standard assets unity FPS. I tagged this game object as the Player, there is a character controller, first person controller, rigidbody and Nav Mesh Agent attached to it.

I have floors, walls and ceilings all marked static, and the navigation mesh baked. Navigation is working fine.

When I add a cube to the scene, with a box collider attached, the player passes straight through it. I do not understand what I am doing wrong. It seems that the navigation mesh and colliders don’t work together nicely.,I have a scene consisting of:

• a player object with the standard FPS controller from Unity - this includes a rigidbody and character controller. The player also has a Nav mesh agent
  • I made a navigation mesh with the floors, walls and ceiling of my building static.

Navigation is working fine. When I add a cube to the scene the player passes straight through it. A box collider is added to the cube. When I select “isTrigger” the onTriggerEnter does not run also.

Why whould colliders not work?

try putting some debug.log in your code, try Debug.Log(collider.gameObject.Tag); Can you post your code and screenshot of inspector?