CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests.

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_73\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=“C:/Users/name/AppData/Local/Android/android-sdk ools” -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar “C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar” -

stderr[
Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Users
ame\Desktop\Games estGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-8.4.0\AndroidManifest.xml:10] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity] element:

–(end reached)

++
]
stdout[
[Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Users
ame\Desktop\Games estGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\MainLibProj\AndroidManifest.xml:16] Skipping identical /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element.
ame\Desktop\Games estGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-8.4.0\AndroidManifest.xml:11] Skipping identical /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.google.android.gms.ads.purchase.InAppPurchaseActivity] element.
ame\Desktop\Games estGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement-8.4.0\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Skipping identical /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element.
]
UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

If anyone could help it would be great. I have added googleads and googleplaygames to my project and am trying to implement a leaderboard into my game. I have checked all the manifests for different versions and there are the same.

I believe I fixed this by not including my folder from my sdk, only the one from github, forgotten the names, add the one from github and add in the res, values file, sorry if it doesnt make sense. I can answer it better tomorrow when I have a better look at my folders