I have no idea why but my compass does not work no matter what I try. Here is my exact code in boo with almost all of the compass methods being printed to the console.
import UnityEngine class Compass (MonoBehaviour): def Start (): Input.compass.enabled = true Input.location.Start() def Update (): rawHeading = Input.compass.rawVector trueHeading = Input.compass.trueHeading magneticHeading = Input.compass.magneticHeading headingAccuracy = Input.compass.headingAccuracy Debug.Log([rawHeading,trueHeading,magneticHeading,headingAccuracy])
When I run this I get this printed to the console exactly
[(0.0, 0.0, 0.0), 0, 0, 0] UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object) Compass:Update() (at Assets/Compass.boo:15)
I’ve enabled the compass and started location in the start method, to my understanding, it should work.
My phone is the Droid MAXX, Android version 4.4.4. The compass works on the phone, I’ve tested through multiple compass apps. There is probably something simple I am missing but I just can’t seem to catch it.