Compile error Vuforia

Hello!

I’ve already had a RA project with unity + vuforia, in Unity 2017, but I decided to update the unity for version 2018.2.1f1 , and after that some problems are happening, when opening and trying to compile that same project, the following error appeared:

"error CS1704: An assembly with the same name Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error) Assets/Vuforia/Editor/Scripts/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error) error CS1704: An assembly with the same name Vuforia.UnityExtensions’ has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warnings".

I then deleted the file “Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll”, and the error was not solved.

And now the following error is appearing: “Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Opening file failed Opening file C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll: The system can not find the file specified”

So, please help me, I do not know what to do.

Thank You!

Vuforia has been integrated into unity at some point, so whatever Vuforia SDK you have in your project folders, remove it.

I reinstalled unity, and I believe that the problem has been solved, but now another problem has arisen, when I click on “play” in unity (to initialize the pc camera and test if the vuforia is working correctly), unity stops working and the Windowns shutdown’s Unity.