Compile error

Compilation failed compiler could not be executed. I can’t test out my game and I don’t know how to check my script. My problem is that I cant test the game. Here is the problem code:

Could not start compilationWin32Exception: ApplicationName=‘“C:/Documents and Settings/Kids System/My Documents/My Pictures/Joseph’s Stuff/Editor/Data/Mono\bin\mono.exe”’, CommandLine=‘“C:/Documents and Settings/Kids System/My Documents/My Pictures/Joseph’s Stuff/Editor/Data/Mono\lib/mono/unity\smcs.exe” @Temp/UnityTempFile-64c534ecace8c7b41aaf0b7310563068’, CurrentDirectory=‘C:/Documents and Settings/Kids System/My Documents/New Unity Project/Assets/…’
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start ()
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
UnityEditor.Utils.Program.Start () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Editor/Mono/Utils/Program.cs:30)
UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.ScriptCompilerBase.StartCompiler (BuildTarget target, System.String compiler, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 arguments) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Editor/Mono/Scripting/Compilers/ScriptCompilerBase.cs:70)
UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CSharpCompiler.StartCompiler () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Editor/Mono/Scripting/Compilers/CSharpCompiler.cs:31)
UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.ScriptCompilerBase.BeginCompiling () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/6bc5f79e0a4296d6/Editor/Mono/Scripting/Compilers/ScriptCompilerBase.cs:38)

You will see an error message in the Console window. Read it, then double-click to go to that line in the file.

Looks like Unity is not installed correctly - it’s trying to execute from:

C:/Documents and Settings/Kids System/My Documents/My Pictures/Joseph's Stuff

Re-install Unity.